With the ITC Preparatory Course, Candidates are equipped for successful preparation for the ITC exam by means of a series of online lectures across the key ITC disciplines; tutorial videos; and a library of useful resources to practice and fine-tune their understanding for the final exam. Candidates will also receive a comprehensive study pack and have access to online discussion forums, to gain academic support right up until they write the exam.
The course culminates with the completion of a simulated ITC examination paper, which Candidates complete in their free time as final practice prior to writing the actual ITC as presented by SAICA.
The ITC Preparatory Course will provide:
- Access to the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Four hour pre-recorded lectures for each of the four core subjects
- Video recording of the introductory lecture for recap
- Sixteen hours of recorded tutorial session videos
- Comprehensive course notes
- Comprehensive and balanced tutorial questions
- Academic support from the course lecturer for each topic via email, telephone and the online discussion forum
- Assessment questions
- Self-evaluated simulated ITC exams
The Course Presenter for each topic will provide academic support through the online discussion forum for the duration of the course. A designated Course Coach will also be available on email and by telephone to provide administrative support. The course has been designed in such a way that it allows for Candidates to study anywhere and anytime, at their own pace – maximising flexibility and time management.
Important SAICA information: