APC Professional Programme
If you are a Repeat Trainee and still wish to register for our programme, please contact us directly on email@example.com
Welcome from the Head of the College of Accounting
As Head of the College of Accounting at UCT, I am delighted to welcome you to our UCT APC
Professional Programme. Our programme embodies the vision of the College of Accounting which is ‘to
be a centre of excellence in professional accounting education':
- The pass rates of our candidates exceeded the national average pass rate in the SAICA APC examinations in 2014 and 2015.
- The programme is innovative, dynamic, engaging and develops the professional and leadership skills of candidates.
- Our team of experienced academics understands the magnitude of the task ahead and is committed to the learning, development and success of our candidates.
I am confident that we will prepare you well for the SAICA APC examination in November 2017 and also equip you to make a meaningful contribution to the accounting profession and society.
Prof. Goolam Modack
Head – College of Accounting
Registrations open 9 January 2017.
Registrations close 10 April 2017.
19 weeks (excluding breaks) in a blended learning format (contact sessions and online learning), available throughout South Africa.
In order to participate in this course, Candidates will need to:
- Have current email account;
- Have acess to a computer and the internet;
- Be able to download and watch videos;
- Be able to open and read PDF documents;
- Be able to create documents in Microsoft Word; and
- Read and write in the English language.
Any course requirements that are for assessment purposes can be completed in English or Afrikaans.
R10,900 by 30 April 2017
R11,500, paid as follows:
- 1st payment: R3,850 by 30 April 2017
- 2nd payment: R3,850 by 30 June 2017
- 3rd payment: R3,800 by 31 August 2017