ITC Preparatory Course
Benefits of this unique online learning programme
- Our educational model is specifically designed for SAICA's new exam format
- Fully SAICA accredited
- Team of experienced UCT College of Accounting Lecturers
- GetSmarter has educated over
30 000 people since 2007
- Best suited study method for your busy schedule
- Avoid traffic & lecture halls - create your own perfect time for study
- Take studying material with you, on any smartphone, tablet, or laptop - study when it suits you!
- Support from peers studying the same material
- Post questions to experts, get timely responses
- Access to a Programme Coordinator, for any administrative queries
- Regular live-stream Q&A sessions
Our team blends academic excellence with deep industry experience
Professor Mark Graham has been the Head of the College of Accounting since 2010. In addition to 18 years of academic experience, he has six years of experience in Commerce and Industry in the UK.
Professor Mark Graham
Professor Alex Watson is the Teaching and Learning coordinator for the College of Accounting, and the educational co-ordinator of the Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting (CTA-equivalent).
Professor Alex Watson
(B Com (Hons), CA(SA))
Professor Carlos Correia is the Head of Managerial Accounting and Finance at the UCT College of Accounting.
Professor Carlos Correia
(MCom, CA (SA))
He is a contributing editor to both Fundamentals of South African Income Tax and Questions on SA Tax and has presented a number of papers at both local and international conferences.
(MCom, MPhil, CA(SA))
Insights & opinions from the experts themselves
Dear Candidates This weekend the 2016 Rio Olympic games comes to a close. The past two weeks has seen has entertained and amazed at the talent and exceptional brilliance of the human spirit - cham...Continue reading
BUSINESS NEWS – FALLING COMMODITY PRICES Commodity prices have come crashing down. These are the one-year returns of some commodities, as at the end of February 2016: Natural Gas Down...Continue reading